Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Reading List, Week of 2018-03-04

Image result for my life with bob

I inordinately enjoyed this, because I, too, have kept a book of books... since I was 10...

Reading List 2018-03-05:

*Christgau, Robert. Christgau's Consumer Guide: Albums of the '90s (started)
*Lemire, Jeff, and Dean Ormston.  Black Hammer: Secret Origins (reread/started)
*Mason, Zachary. The Lost Books of the Odyssey (started)
*Homer. The Odyssey (transl. Emily Wilson) (finished)
*Paul, Pamela. My Life with Bob (finished)
*Gould, Jonathan. Otis Redding: An Unfinished Life (in progress)
*Jackson, Holbrook. Anatomy of Bibliomania (in progress)
*Shakespeare Up Close: Reading Early Modern Texts (ed. Russ McDonald, Nicholas D. Nace, and Travis D. Williams) (in progress)

No comments:

Post a Comment