Friday, March 22, 2019

Still Another Bonus Playlist from the Magic Jukebox



Here's another randomly-shuffled playlist from the Magic Jukebox, this time from early March 2019. Heck's-a-poppin' on the Magic Jukebox!

1. James Brown - Hot pants (live)
2. Wing - I don't know how to love him
3. Joey Gilmore - Somebody done took my baby
4. Beatles - Here comes the sun
5. Howdy Doody - Magic Juke Box theme
6. Mothers of Invention - King Kong III
7. Rutles - Hold my hand
8. Funkadelic - Wake up
9. Hinds Brothers - Audile/tactile
10. Elvis Presley - Blue moon of Kentucky
11. Louis Prima and Keely Smith - Jump, jive, an' wail
12. Radiants - Voice your choice
13. Wondermints - Hypnolove
14. Steely Dan - Josie
15. Beatles - Roll over Beethoven (live)
16. Charlie Parker - Sunny side of the street
17. Duke Ellington - Conga brava
18. Miles Davis - Bitches brew (live)
19. Bobby Marchan - What can I do (part 1)
20. Sun Ra - Velvet (live)
21. Beach Boys - I'm in great shape/I wanna be around/Workshop
22. Kamal Ahmed - Aage bhi
23. Big Star - Back of a car
24. Sun Ra - There are other worlds (they have not told you of)
25. MC Honky - Baby elephant rock-a-bye
26. Charlie Parker - She rote
27. Brenda Lee - Is it true
28. James Brown - Get on the good foot (live)
29. Temptations - (Loneliness has made me realize) it's you I need
30. Charlie Rich - Now everybody knows
31. Guided By Voices - The caterpillar workforce
32. Bruce Ruffin - Dry up your tears
33. Beatles - And your bird can sing (take 2 + overdubs)
34. Tad Thaddock - God has many moles
35. David Bowie - It's no game
36. XTC - Chain of command
37. Smokey Robinson & the Miracles - He don't care about me
38. Beatles - Can't buy me love (live)
39. Duke Ellington - Pussy willow
40. Shelby Lynne - You don't have to say you love me
41. Tad Thaddock - Squirrel pudding (live)
42. Mystery Science Theater 3000: Where oh werewolf
43. Boston Spaceships - Pluto the skate
44. Deerhoof - Paradise girls (live)
45. Shirelles - Tonight you're gonna fall in love with me
46. Duke Ellington - Moon over Cuba
47. Sun Ra - Nashira
48. Beatles - Savoy truffle
49. Beach Boys - Wonderful
50. Jefferson Pilot - Doesn't she come today?
51. Sun Ra - Galactic synthesis
52. Carla Thomas - A love of my own
53. Paul McCartney & Elvis Costello - My brave face
54. NRBQ - Feel you around me
55. Leslie Gore - Judy's turn to cry
56. Claudine Clark - The telephone game
57. Beach Boys - That's not me
58. UYA - Carefree > Ode to Kenny "G" > Saturn
59. High Llamas - Apricots
60. Smokey Robinson & the Miracles - I need a change
61. Coasters - Three cool cats
62. Coasters - Yakety yak
63. Supremes - Back in my arms again
64. Solomon Burke - Meet me in church
65. John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band - Mother
66. Jimi Hendrix - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (live)
67. Beastie Boys - Hey ladies
68. Muddy Waters - Young fashioned ways
69. Tim Gane & Sean O'Hagan - La vie d'artiste (l'autograph)
70. Elvis Costello - Luxembourg
71. Adolphe Hofner and His Texans - Better quit it now
72. Gaylads - Don't listen to the rumours
73. Wilson Pickett - It's too late
74. Betty Harris - Show it
75. Shirelles - I want you to be my boyfriend
76. Gamblers - Moon dawg!
77. Tad Thaddock - Bad Bunny Hill (live)
78. Guided By Voices - Shocker in Gloomtown
79. Sun Ra - Friendly galaxy no. 2 (live)
80. Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm amazed
81. Sun Ra - Blue York
82. Duke Ellington - Swampy River
83. Barney Bigard and His Jazzopators - Frolic Sam
84. Deerhoof - New sneakers
85. Little Richard - True fine mama
86. Duke Ellington - The chaser
87. Sun Ra - Prelude
88. Sun Ra - Rocket Number Nine
89. Charlie Parker - Quasimodo
90. James Carr - Life turned her that way
91. SVP/Mad professor's interlude - Anti-Pop Consortium
92. Gong - Sold to the highest Buddha
93. Stock, Hausen, & Walkman - McNothing
94. Sly & the Family Stone - Harmony
95. Leroy Foster - Locked out boogie
96. Sun Ra - Strange worlds
97. Sun Ra - Orbiting (excerpt)
98. Bettye Lavette - Let me down easy
99. Mable John - Able Mable
100. UYA - Void dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment