Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Reading List, Week of 2014-05-04



Reading List 2014-05-05:

*Reynolds, Simon. Retromania (started)
*Stebbins, Jon. The Beach Boys FAQ (started)
*Swift, Jonathan. The Tale of a Tub (started/finished)
*Willingham, Bill, et al. Fables: War and Pieces (started/finished)
*Willingham, Bill, et al. Fables: The Great Fables Crossover (started/finished)
*Weldon, Michael J. Psychotronic Video Guide (finished)
------
Progress on my reading plan: Since November 2013 I've read two of the five books on my list of "recurring titles," Handmaid's Tale and Beloved, and immensely enjoyed both of them. No surprise at all that they keep showing up on must-read lists. From the re-read list, I've only read one: The Dark Tower. Granted, that was really seven books, and was pretty long, but still. I sense more re-reading in my future. Only re-read one Shakespeare (two if you count Edward III) since November, but that's OK for now. Then there's the big Malazan re-read. I'm working up to that. For now, my shifting plans include finishing the Fables series, getting through Retromania, the newest Chris Ware book, and a couple of other possibilities, then I can wait no more--on to Malazan!

No comments:

Post a Comment