Monday, May 2, 2016

Another Bonus Playlist from the Magic Jukebox



Time for another installment of a Magic Jukebox playlist, this time from mid-April 2016!

1. Too much monkey business - Chuck Berry
2. Just one look - Doris Troy
3. You you - Robert Wyatt
4. Bursts - Sam Rivers
5. Little Red Riding Hood Hit the Road - Robert Wyatt & Friends
6. CP Jeebies - Robert Wyatt
7. Music in fifths - Philip Glass
8. Mothership connection (live) - Parliament Funkadelic
9. Open the door, Homer - Bob Dylan & The Band
10. When she touches me - Mighty Sam
11. "/ (DJ Spooky remix) - Bora Yoon
12. Time will tell - Kinks
13. The shadow world - Sun Ra (Soul Vibrations of Man)
14. Soliloquy - Traymore Orchestra
15. Wild honey - Beach Boys
16. Getting better - Beatles
17. Cotton eyed Joe - Adolph Hofner & His San Antonians
18. Viva Pa Ubu - Henry Cow
19. Let's pretend we're married - Prince
20. Slick as snails - Robert Pollard & Doug Gillard
21. Barhopper 1 - Kid Koala
22. Let it rock - Chuck Berry
23. Erotic city - George Clinton
24. Bloodshot eyes - Wynonie Harris
25. Memories - Robert Wyatt
26. Well - Captain Beefheart
27. Am I blue - Willie Nelson
28. I want you back - Jackson 5
29. Morning after - Bar-Keys
30. I feel a sin coming on - Solomon Burke
31. Look over yonder - Jimi Hendrix
32. An unbeknowneth love - Sun Ra
33. Solar differentials - Sun Ra
34. Sure as sin - Candi Staton
35. Lonely too long - Rascals
36. So long - James Brown
37. I know I'm in love - Jimmy Norman
38. Ticket to ride - Husker Du
39. Spanish key - Miles Davis
40. Ain't it a shame - Major Lance
41. Grass - XTC
42. I'm in the mood - John Lee Hooker
43. SVP/Mad professor's interlude - Anti Pop Consortium
44. Lovey dovey - Otis Redding & Carla Thomas
45. Baby, baby, baby - Aretha Franklin
46. Song of hope - William Parker Quartet
47. Is it me or is it you - Mary Wells
48. Airegin - Miles Davis
49. Shake around - Ray Smith
50. My Sunday gal - Duke Ellington
51. That's when the teardrops start - Blossoms
52. Crying in the chapel - Orioles
53. Help! (Take 2) - Beatles
54. Stuff like that there - Sun Ra
55. The golden age (The Val-Inc remix) - Craig Taborn
56. Twist and shout - Beatles (Around and around)
57. Feedback - Grateful Dead (Anthems of the Sun)
58. She knows me too well - Beach Boys
59. Dr. Funkenstein (live) - Parliament-Funkadelic
60. You're gonna see a lot of me - Billie Holiday
61. Son of a preacher man - Aretha Franklin
62. What do u want me 2 do? - Prince
63. Thrice upon a theme - Charles Mingus
64. It takes 3 - NPG
65. Untitled (Echoes of the future) - Sun Ra & His Omniverse Arkestra
66. Hold my hand - Dave Davies
67. I'm gonna forget about you - Arthur Conley
68. Shake your hips - Rolling Stones
69. Dharmatma theme - Kalyanji Anadji
70. A hard day's night - Mrs. Miller
71. Jupiter [Sun Ra poetry] - ESP Radio Tribute
72. For the Millionth and the Last Time - Elvis Presley
73. From Russia with Love - Jackie Mittoo
74. Just won't move - Thomas Bailey
75. If You've Got Troubles - Beatles
76. Conduit for sale! - Pavement
77. Hedectch alu - Muluqen Mellesse
78. Island people - High Llamas
79. United - Lovetones
80. Can't wait too long - Brian Wilson
81. Strawberry fields forever (US stereo mix) - Beatles
82. In all languages - Ornette Coleman
83. Realxin' at Camarillo - Charlie Parker
84. I'll never need more than this - Ike and Tina Turner
85. I've never found a girl - Al Green
86. Twenty-four hours a day - Billie Holiday
87. No thugs in our house - XTC
88. L'Via l'viaquez - Mars Volta
89. Georgia on my mind - Booker T. & the MGs
90. Being for the benefit of Mr. Kite (sound effects) - Beatles
91. Shakin' all over  - Johnny Kidd & the Pirates
92. Fall - Miles Davis Quintet
93. Pet Sounds (stereo mix) - Beach Boys
94. The new breed, pt. 2 - Ike Turner & His Kings of Rhythm
95. I'll follow the sun - Beatles
96. Take me in your arms - Isley Brothers
97. Fallin' in love - Beach Boys
98. Mr. Jelly Lord - Jelly Roll Morton
99. Did I hear you say you love me - Stevie Wonder
100. To the other woman (I'm the other woman) - Doris Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment